In order to set up your live sessions for your booth at a Balloon event, your organizer might ask you for the following:
- Names and e-mails of the exhibitor moderators. These will be your staff members who will have access to go live in your booth as well as allow who to speak.
- Fallback video: This will be a pre-recorded video hosted on Youtube, Vimeo, or Wistia that will play when you are not live as an exhibitor.
Once you enter the Balloon event, go to Expo (or the exhibitor tab in case your event organizer has a different name for the tab) in the left bar:
After that, search for your booth and click on it. Once you enter your booth, click join on the session thumbnail.
Once you enter the session window,
Click on 'Start Live Session' in order to go live.
Then allow your microphone and camera from your browser:
Then apply your desired audio and video settings:
Once you do that, you will be live as shown below:
On the top right corner, you will be able to see:
- 1/10 is 1 person (you) our of 10 participants capacity. This will increase as you allow more participants to join the conversation. Up to 10 participants can join to speak at your live session.
- Viewers (eye): This is showing one below if you are the only participant and viewer in the session. This will start increasing as other attendees watch the session. Up to 300 viewers can watch the session.
To allow any attendee who is viewing to become a participant, you can accept their request to join the discussion (if they request to join).
Once they do and you accept them as the moderator, you will see this below the stream window. This means that Dave is participating in the session with you as a speaker and you should be able to hear them and/or see them.
In the bottom left, you will be able to access:
- Mute/unmute microphone
- Start or stop the camera
- Start or end screen share
- Adjust audio/video settings
If you have any further questions, please reach out to your organizer or to us on live chat.