Balloon's virtual exhibitor tiers are dividing into 3:
- Premium-plus: Highest value tier
- Premium: Medium value tier
- Basic: Lowest value tier
This will allow exhibitors to receive value and benefits based on their desired budgets and needs.
For this article, we will explain in details the benefits of a Premium Plus virtual expo booth at a Balloon event:
Premium-Plus features the largest banner and thumbnail in the expo area. Premium-Plus exhibitors also appear at the top of the expo page in comparison with Premium and Basic exhibitors.
Premium-Plus booth features:
- Exhibitor name
- Exhibitor description (ideally 1 small paragraph)
- Exhibitor logo (Min. width 430px - Result image ratio 2.15:1)
- Exhibitor banner (Min. width 960px - Result image ratio 24:7)
- One main video: Currently supporting Youtube, Vimeo, or Wistia. Note: Live video stream will be available after November 20th, 2020)
- Two additional videos (Youtube, Vimeo, or Wisitia)
- Two PDF files: These are great to share brochures, product overviews, and company presentations that are valuable for attendees to download.
8. Lead generation button: This can be renamed to the exhibitor's choice. The default name is 'Register Interest'.
9. Promo code banner: You can use this banner to convert attendees into customers using a special offer or promo code.
10. Private exhibitor chat: You can use this chat to welcome and chat with event attendees.
With the live stream for exhibitors, you can get creative to share engaging and interactive presentations, workshops, and coverage. We will cover this in more detail in another article.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to your event organizer or to us in the live chat.